- Collinson Forex Limited is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and complying with the Privacy Act 1993.
- Your personal information is stored in secure databases that are managed by Collinson Forex Limited.
- Your personal information remains private and confidential to Collinson Forex Limited. Without your permission we do not rent, sell, or exchange your personal information.
- Unless we reasonably believe that we are required to do so by law, we will only pass on your information to other organisations where we intend to communicate with you through third parties contracted to supply services to Collinson Forex Limited (e.g. mailing houses).
- If you are under 16 years old, we suggest that you ask your parents or guardian before signing up for this application.
Collinson Forex Limited is committed to protecting your privacy
Collection of personal information
- Collinson Forex Limited collects information about our supporters, service users and website users, including:
- Personal information that you provide voluntarily when registering and completing forms;
- Website usage information through tracking your individual click behaviour; and
- Aggregated website traffic information collected by our web server or third party systems we subscribe to.
Use of personal information
Your personal information enables us to:
- Process your data accurately and securely;
- Communicate with you on matters relevant to the services we provide to you, and from time-to-time provide you with information about Collinson Forex Limited and affiliated entities that may be of interest to you;
- Improve our service and website so we can give you a better experience;
- Provide you with any other services you have requested; and
- Use the information for any other purposes for which you have given us your permission.
Access to your personal information
Please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer to talk to us about your personal information or the communication we send you. We are happy to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong we will correct it.
Giving you control - communication from Collinson Forex Limited
From time to time, Collinson Forex Limited will send you communications that we feel are appropriate to the nature of your relationship with us.
We strive to only send email to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future emails from us, please use the 'unsubscribe' link located at the bottom of our email communications or call our staff.
Please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer in order to manage the communication we send.
Website Privacy and Security
Website tracking and measurement
Collinson Forex Limited may use third party website trackers, such as Google, to collect information on how you use our website. These services are used to aggregate website statistics anonymously, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on our site, and to determine advertising effectiveness. On occasion, random short surveys may also be used to collect further information about our users - participation in these surveys will be entirely voluntary.
Credit and debit card security
We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit and debit card information, and personal medical information
When you submit personal information including credit card details, a secure server is used. We protect your information during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information when transmitted over the Internet. You can check that the SSL is active by looking for the padlock symbol on many browsers.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your device/ computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished, especially if using a shared computer.
There are links on this website that take you to other websites outside of our service. Any links provided to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. The operation and content of such third party websites is beyond our control; we do not endorse in any manner whatsoever, or accept any responsibility for, the content or other material that may be contained on such websites, the use of such websites, or any products or services advertised on or sold through any such websites. We will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages whatsoever, direct or indirect, resulting from any use of this website or any third party website linked to this website, whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Collinson Forex Limited may make changes or improvements at any time.
Information on the Collinson Forex Limited website, or those of any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary units, is provided with the understanding that Collinson Forex Limited is not rendering professional advice or recommendations. You should not rely on any information on these pages to replace consultations with qualified professionals to meet your individual needs.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with the terms and conditions presented in this website where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasions. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
Security of Information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.